Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another Date

This week was funny on Match. After feeling frustrated with the whole match experience I had so far...which was very limited... I decided since I was not renewing my subscription I would just go in and finally take a look around for myself to see what was out there. I will admit I am not good at judging people from a photo. And some of the photos that are posted I had to wonder what the guy was thinking. I mean really. REALLY bad pictures. Anyway...I looked at over 2000 pics. Winked at maybe 5. I expanded my radius a few miles to try to include a few more people to choose from. I came across a good looking guy and read his profile. It was different from the others. It wasn't all about what a nice guy he was...or how he was looking for his soul mate. It was hilarious. And short. He said he went on a date and it seemed to go well as it ended with a kiss...which was pretty hot...and then her bridge fell on to his tongue. He was back looking to get the taste out of his mouth.
That is hilarious so I thought WTF. I'm going to email this guy. All I said was "LMAO Your profile is hilarious!"
He wrote back. "Glad to amuse"
We had a date last night. No blogger spies were in attendance. It was fun.

Anyway.. Saturday night I went out with a girlfriend. This match guy knew I was going out and asked if I was going to be trolling for guys. I said no..I'm going out to have a nice dinner with my friend.
Trolling never crossed my mind. I have actually never trolled for guys in my life. That is probably why I don't like Match. It's like trolling for guys. Yuck!


The guy that received an email from me and then Kim the next day emailed back. He said something like "Are things a bit more settled for you now......"
My response.. Well, I don't think things are totally settled yet as I seem to have emailed you almost the same thing twice!! So sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment