Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Match subscription coming to an end

Me again. My subscription to Match expires on Feb 4. I will not be renewing. In the meantime I have pretty much gone in and responded to any emails that had not been responded to by The Expert. If you know me..you know I have no tact and pretty much say whatever comes to mind.

So..to the young 29 year old lawyer....

Thanks for the wink. You're a great looking guy. I myself am looking for a great friend/lover. Done with the kids thing though so I don't fit into what you seem to be looking for. Good luck though :)

Christie

And there was another guy who I was not attracted to....who's favorite thing is hiking. But I appreciate that he emailed me...so I responded.

Not into hiking at all.. but thanks for the email! Have a good year.

Christie

OK One guy was just too creepy to respond to....but besides him...I feel like I should be courteous with a reply.

Sooo...I have about 2 weeks to make a connection. Of course I have to have a date first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment